Certificate Course in Embedded Systems Design (ESD)
- Embedded System Essentials
- C Programming & Data Structures, Embedded C
- Oops, C++ Programming
- Microcontroller Architecture, Interfacing - 8051, ARM 7/9, ARM Cortex M3
- UART, I2C, ADC, DAC, LCD, Key Pad, Stepper Motor, DC Motor, Zigbee, Bluetooth, GSM & GPRS Module, GPS, Ultrasonic, etc.,
- OS Concepts, Linux Internals, Device Drivers
- Development and Debugging Tools
- RTOS Concepts, Free RTOS
- Case studies, SDLC & Project Development
Eligibility: BE / B.Tech (ECE / CSC / EEE / EIE/ TCE) with min of 65% aggregate
Duration: 16 Weeks.
Admission Test: Aptitude & Reasoning, Verbal, C Programming, Digital & Basic Electronics, Microprocessors & Microcontrollers
Certificate Course in Advanced Mobile Communication Technologies (AMCT)
- Telecom Essentials, Modulation, Switching, Transmissions
- OSI Model, IP Addressing, Networking Devices
- 2G: GSM Network architecture, CDMA 2000 1x Concepts and architecture, call flow procedures and transmission process
- Signalling Protocols – SS7, CAMEL, SIP and SIGTRAN
- 3G: Migration from 2.X G to 3G, WCDMA concepts, UMTS architecture with various network elements, UTRAN and GERAN interfaces and signalling protocols
- Looking beyond 3G – HSDPA / HSUPA towards Wimax, LTE
- Case Studies
- Practical Training on Mobile Communication Network Elements
Eligibility: Graduates / Engineers / Diploma holders in electronics / electrical / communications / telecom or equivalent with 55% aggregate
Duration: 10 Weeks.
Certificate Course in Networking
- Upgradataion & Troubleshooting of OS, Safety & Preventive measures
- Media & Topologies, IP Addressing, OSI, Authentication, Access
- MCITP: Active Directory Configuration and Maintenance
- MCITP: Network Infrastructure Configuration and Maintenance
- MCITP: Application Infrastructure Configuration and Maintenance
- MCITP: Deploying and maintaining Windows Client (VISTA)
- MCITP: Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administration
- CCNA: Internetworking, Internal Protocols, Subnetting, CIDR, VLSM, Cisco IOS, IP Routing, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, Layer 2 Switching VLAN, STP, VTP, Managing Traffic with Access Control List & WAN Protocol
- Case Studies & Site Visits
Eligibility: Graduates / Engineers / Diploma holders with 55% aggregate.
Duration: 12 Weeks.
Certificate Course in Cisco Enterprise Networking (CEN)
- Network Essentials: OSI Model, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP Protocols, IP Addressing, Ethernet Networking
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Track: internetworking & Internet protocols , IP Sub netting and variable Length subnet Masks
- Introduction to the Cisco IOS
- Managing a Cisco Inter-network, Traffic with Access Lists
- Cisco Certified Network Professionals (Routing & Switching) Track
Eligibility: Graduates / Engineers / Diploma Holder with 55% aggregate
Admission Test: Aptitude & Reasoning, Verbal, Hardware & Networking Fundamentals
- Talk to our Career Advisors
- Select Course based on eligibility criteria
- Attend the Admission Test & Interview
“State of the art training facilities spanning 25000 sft area, Labs equipped with advanced Tools, Software's and Hardware”See More...
“Over 25,000 participants have gained UTL Edge and successful in their Careers”
Our Customer Voice
"In UTL I had great days, I learnt many things about Embedded Systems and I got good programming knowledge also. In UTL we had good Laboratory, good Class Rooms, good Library and good teaching staffs. I am so happy that I got job through UTL, they were assisted me for 3 companies in that I got placed in TeleDNA... Ashok Prabhu"
Second time buying this lace front wigs uk and I absolutely love it. I washed and dyed it, and it still straight and no shedding. Nobody noticed that I was wearing lace wigs because of the food quality of the hair, I was able to style it as you can see in the picture and it looked really nice. First time I try to tape in extensions I usually use clip in but these are much better looking more natural and more filling I bought brazilian hair bundles but i only used clip in hair extensions because my hair is fine, easy to put on and good quality. like the hair extensions uk I received but to be totally honest the hair I received really doesn look like the one pictured. The hair I received fits well and looks great.