- Applicants are required to apply for ITEC training program by filling up the online application form
and take a print out of filled form. This form is to be submitted to the nodal/designated Government Department/Agency of applicant's country
- Nodal/designated Department/Agency is, in turn, required to forward the applications to the Embassy/High Commission of India, accredited/concurrently accredited to the nominating country along with undertaking by candidate and certification from employer (Part-II of Application Form).
- Candidates may take printout of application and later check the status of their application by
logging-in at www.itecgoi.in .The credentials for log-in may be noted while filling up the form.
Who can apply
- Officials in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities,
Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc.
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Courses
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
- Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course.
- Age between 25 to 45 years.
- Medically fit to undertake the training.
- Applications should reach the Embassy/High Commission of India at least 3 months before the commencement of the Course.
- Upon selection, the Embassy/High Commission of India will inform the nodal/designated Department/Agency of the nominating country and the candidate.
- Selected candidates are required to familiarize themselves fully with the living conditions in India and about the Institute through the Institute's website.
- Decision regarding acceptance of applications/nominations rests solely with the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- For any further information/clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Embassy/High Commission of India